Who Bot - Card Information

Copper Contributor

Hi all, 

The Who bot is not showing all the O365 profile information of a user.

Is there somewhere I can allow fields like address and phone number? I am only able to view Name & Job Title

Thanks All.

9 Replies
Hi @martin_mcglade

Is this information within the user in Azure AD? https://portal.azure.com/. If it isn't maybe this is what is causing it. Log on > Azure > AD > Users > Select user > Profile

Let me know how you get on?

Best, Chris

Hi @Christopher Hoard,

Thanks for replying. I've had a look in the Azure Portal and have the contact info populated.

Would there be an issue is the Identity Source is from Windows Server AD?

Thanks

Martin

@Christopher Hoard 

I also have this issue.   I see the info entered into Azure AD, and that information is queried by the Who Bot and responds properly.  But I am also specifically looking to see that "who knows about" function and assumed this would search the additional project, skills, expertise and interest tabs our users have filled out in Delve, but that appears to not be the case.   

Any clue would be helpful on how to make this Who-Bot work better would be great.

I am wondering the same thing.  I added phone number, job title, and department yesterday.  However only some of them shows the correct information and some show no info at all.  I would love to know how to make Who bot work better.  @bachten 

@martin_mcglade 

Did you ever get the answers to your question? I'm struggling to figure out where WhoBot is pulling the 'Who knows about' data from as I can't find those fields in Azure profiles and gave Delve a go but it doesn't seem to be pulling from there.  

@martin_mcglade did you get an answer to your query? I am also after the solution. Our org just turned off Skype and the Who bot is a perfect solution to find people's details quickly, except it is not showing the mobile number field. Given that we are now all working from home, the land line is very rarely used. 

Hi Jeff, Any success in finding more info/support on WhoBot? I'm a bit discouraged implementing this app due to the lack of documentation on the internals. Hoping maybe you could share any success stories.

@AlPage I haven't been notified of any updates. We are currently looking at the fields that are being pulled into the bot and potentially manipulating them at the source to show the mobile field. 

Hi there,
I was wondering if you were able to track down where the bot expects to get information so it can answer the "who knows about" question. Have not been able to find anything solid (it's not from information in Delve :) )
Thank you.