SOLVED

Who are the team members?

Brass Contributor

Hi

I have created a team. Did not add any members. Create 1 private and 1 public channel. Later, I added my manager as a team member. I then when to Manage team and notice there are total of 5 members in this team. I discovered one of my colleague join the team automatically. That is fine because the setting is anyone can join.  I have configured to not allow anyone to join.

But I am not able to see who are the other 2 members. Referring to the attach screenshot, the system say there are 4 members but only 2 are listed. So strange? 2 invisible team members?

Hence my question is where can I find out all the members that belong to this team?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by jameshoty (Brass Contributor)
Solution
You should be able to see this here! Seems like a bug or a a coaching issue! Log out of Teams fully and log back in to see if it’s updated

You could also try login from the web client and see (teams.microsoft.com)

Thanks @adam deltinger  You are right that this is a bug. FYI I am reporting from using the web version.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by jameshoty (Brass Contributor)
Solution
You should be able to see this here! Seems like a bug or a a coaching issue! Log out of Teams fully and log back in to see if it’s updated

You could also try login from the web client and see (teams.microsoft.com)

View solution in original post