SOLVED

When the meeting starts, we’ll let people know

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Copper Contributor
I had a meeting with work today, I was stuck with the screen “when the meeting starts, we’ll let people know you’re waiting” despite the meeting having been already started, me retrying to get in and links being re sent to me. Please help as really can’t afford to miss another one.
23 Replies

@ChristianJBergstrom 

Gosh that's an arrogant and dismissive response.

I'm not stupid and I use Teams and many other forms of digital communication regularly with no difficulties whatsoever.  This issue arises intermitently and with no apparent correlation between each instance.  It's also not consistent between users.  Which is why I'm assuming it's some kind of bug. It never happens with Zoom.

I've obviously looked for answers myself before resorting  to using this forum which to date has never been helpful in answering my issues.  Having drawn a blank using my own (obviously limited) intelligence I thought I'd request support.  More than happy to be proved wrong (or stupid) as long as it gets fixed. 

OK thanks - so where can I learn about the lobby? I had assumed that all 'visitors' to the meeting were directed first to the 'lobby' until admitted by the meeting organiser. But I have been the organiser and stuck in the lobby - can't open the meeting from there.
Hi, you’re reading my response in the wrong way. I don’t work for Microsoft, I am just a community member as everyone else and doing this as I enjoy helping others whenever I can. To be fair you’ve been complaining though :) Still, provide details when this happens and I’m sure someone in the community will assist.