SOLVED

Viva Connections App - always display when Teams starts

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone

I am testing the Viva Connections app in Teams and have got it all working with a home site and global navigation etc.  Everything works well but there is one thing I can't figure out, and to be honest I'm not sure if it's possible.

Ideally we would want Teams to open on the Viva Connections app every morning when our users first open Teams.  The idea being that the first thing everyone sees when they open Teams is our home site.  However, from what I've seen so far Teams seems to remember what section you last had open and shows this when it starts up.  So for example if the last thing I did last night was use the Chat section, it will open up on Chat when I open Teams this morning.

Is there a way to force Viva Connections to always be the first thing that displays in Teams or is this not currently possible?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by gjayne84 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@gjayne84 Not possible. Putting it at the first app in the Nav would mean that new logons start there, but otherwise it's as you mentioned.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by gjayne84 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@gjayne84 Not possible. Putting it at the first app in the Nav would mean that new logons start there, but otherwise it's as you mentioned.

View solution in original post