SOLVED

Viva connection : this apps is not setup

Brass Contributor

Hi, 

I want to setup viva connection on my tenant but when i click on the viva icon i see this error

anthonyleduc_0-1644361662371.png

this is what i did :

* Configure a Hub 

* Define as the HomeSite 

In teams 

* modify the viva connection apps with my settings

anthonyleduc_2-1644361847035.png

* Add a setup policy to display the apps to a few people in the organisation

After 24 hours, the app showed up in teams but if i click on it i have the error that i have describe at the beginning of this thread.

However, if i click on the icon, the global navigation open and if i click on Site hub Officiel, the site show up. 

anthonyleduc_3-1644362220620.png

Do you have an idea where this behavior come from ?

Thanks

3 Replies
Seems to be something buggy in your environment. Best you can do here is to open a support ticket since setting up Viva Connections is quite straightforward as you well have described
best response confirmed by anthonyleduc (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Juan Carlos González Martín 

Finally, i found the answer.
Need to go the settings in SharePoint admin center. Then i click on homepage and paste the url of the hub site

anthonyleduc_0-1644449760658.png

I found the answer here. 

sharepoint online - Home Site is missing Global Navigation - SharePoint Stack Exchange

Thanks for the quick reply

Great...so the problem was you have not defined the site as Home site. I haven't noted that from your initial message, but glad you sorted out
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by anthonyleduc (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Juan Carlos González Martín 

Finally, i found the answer.
Need to go the settings in SharePoint admin center. Then i click on homepage and paste the url of the hub site

anthonyleduc_0-1644449760658.png

I found the answer here. 

sharepoint online - Home Site is missing Global Navigation - SharePoint Stack Exchange

Thanks for the quick reply

View solution in original post