Visibility of all meetings in the organization in one calendar - MS Teams.

Copper Contributor

Hello everybody,
I am looking for solution my problem with calendar in MS Teams.
I would like to see all meetings (not only mine, all employees) in my organization.
Is there possible do it?

5 Replies

Hi @TomWaks   I'm going to ask @Juan Carlos González Martín to assist.  He wrote this blog a few years ago and may have insight into the ability to do this: Office 365: How to show data in the organization view in Teams! | by Juan Carlos González | REgardin...

There is not way Today to achieve this in Teams. There is an upcoming feature of adding a shared calendar in Teams that might be as a possible solution

@Juan Carlos González Martín 

I can't believe that a piece of software designed to make team working easier does not have the ability to show a team calendar .... which can then be easily viewed from a phone. To use outlook there are too many clicks (I'm using MS 365) and the calendar should have its own app. 

it would make booking meetings for the execs in the company so much easier .

@dally101 Hi, as mentioned above they are working on it. Vote on this UV to stay updated when status changes Include Office 365 group calendar in teams – Microsoft Teams UserVoice

Has anyone found a solution to this? We have an exec looking for a way to view all meetings and be able to pick and choose which one he would like to attend.  @TomWaks