Virtual Conference / Seminars

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am looking for some guidance on how to set up a Regional Virtual conference with about seven rooms and seven different seminars in each room.  Each workshop will be about 45 minutes to 1 hr.

I want to find the best way possible to host this, and these are the questions that I'm asking my self.

• Do I create a team and create seven different channels to schedule those seminars?
  • Do I create seven different teams?
  • Do I just schedule meetings on my calendar?

Each seminar will need to have a person that can start the meetings (seminars).  I won't be able to do it all since we will have seminars that will be running at the same time in the different rooms.  I will still need to be an admin or have access to change or edit anything within the meetings just in case of technical issues.

I hope someone can help or give me some ideas.

I appreciate any help you can provide. 

1 Reply
You probably want to have the least restrictive method for your attendee's and sending individual meeting invites will be the path of least resistance, otherwise you will be managing accounts and supporting all your attendee's for joining Teams.

If everyone is already in your tenant and in Teams them using a Team could be ideal. But that is really going to be your determining factor here. If they are in Teams, then it depends on the sensitivity / restrictions of each seminar.

If they are private to each other and they cannot bounce between each other then I would still just use the individual meetings to set these up.

if it's one big collaboration where people work together and can bounce back and forth then I would use a Team with channels and channel meetings scheduled in those channels.