Using teams app to show dashboard / utilizar teams para publicar tableros de control

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone,

I was working with excel software to create a dashboard, I know that excel has an alternative to presente on the internet, excel sheets I was able to do it. Now, I would like to use the teams software or another set of applications to present the same information in the corporate teams app, but to keep this information confidential within my company´s teams system, may be able to help me and give me some advice about that, thank you.

Regards 

Pedro Peralta

Hola a todos,

He estado trabajando en excel para construir tableros de control (Dashboard), el excel tiene una forma de publicar estos archivos en un formato html. Sin embargo, como es información sensible de mi empresa, quisiera usar el software corporativo de teams para realizarlo y mantener la seguridad de la aplicación, de forma tal que solo los miembros de mi equipo puedan verlo. Me pregunto si la aplicación de teams o alguna de sus aplicaciones puede realizar esto. Gracias de antemano por su ayuda. Saludos Pedro Peralta

2 Replies

@Therese_Solimeno 

Thanks you for your comments. But who I can create a public channel? I would like many user look may comments.

Regards, PP