SOLVED

Using MS Teams free, connect to onedrive with admin-mail and not my ms account

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I use the free version of MS teams and have a Office 365 familiy subscription. When I navigate in teams to my onedrive, teams try to connect to the onedrive business version with a admin mail and not with my personal ms account. What do I wrong?

OneDrive.png

3 Replies
best response confirmed by __rs77__ (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Can you explain at what moment you get that screen? By the way, Teams does not work with Consumer version of OneDrive

@Juan Carlos González Martín That was the missing info for me. I use teams in my company and my understanding was, that I can use the free version in the same way and can access from the free teams version to my free onedrive account data. 

Then I have for private usage tow different storages? One in my onedrive (family subscription) and one in teams?

I found this info, but I thought these to spaces are the same:

"With the free flavor of Microsoft Teams, you get unlimited chats, audio and video calls, and 10GB of file storage for your entire team, plus 2GB of personal storage for each individual. "

And I get this message, if I press the onedrive icon and try to sync.

BR

Yet you can add your DropBox and your GoogleDrive. Not making sense not to add my OneDrive that I already pay for.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by __rs77__ (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Can you explain at what moment you get that screen? By the way, Teams does not work with Consumer version of OneDrive

View solution in original post