Users not showing in Microsoft Teams Admin

Copper Contributor

Hi

We set-up a Hybrid Azure AD Joined the authentication is residing at HQ and synching to O365 via AD Connect. We notice that if the user is created in O365 Admin Center it appears on MS Teams Admin Cent, but if the user is from On-Prem AD the user is not showing on the list of MS Teams Admin even though we add the MS Teams License.

Seeking you assistance and Thank you

3 Replies

There can be number of reasons for that, especially if you have on-premises SfB environment, and we've also had few instances where the backend was having issues displaying all users. In any case, if you can reliably reproduce this, open a support case.

Hi @Vasil Michev, currently we don't have SFB on-prem.

We only have On-Prem AD Authentication, but thanks for the hel[

I have the same issue.. I don't have sfb on-prem but I have a hybrid exchange.. the user had issue with with his name showing 'unknown user' and chat feature is disabled in teams .. his name is not showing in teams admin center as well.. so I deleted his account in Office 365 and recreate it.. did not fix the issue. so I added a sip address in local AD > proxy addresses.. the user appeared in teams admin but it says it's an onprem.. and the chat feature still disabled.. hope someone could help.. thanks