SOLVED

User deleted from Team, but viewing the calendar

Copper Contributor

User has been deleted from Team and added to another, but old Team meetings are still available in the calendar. How to block the view?

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@EAD_Suporte 

I tested this behaviour and this really depends on how the Teams meetings were setup.  If the meetings were created within a channel of the Team, then after the user was removed from the Team then they may still see the meeting in their calendar, but would receive the message below when opening the meeting item;

Screenshot 2020-07-20 at 18.08.53.png

However, in this scenario I was still able to join the meeting. 

If the meetings were setup in no channel, then there would be no change in the users ability to join that meeting, as the meeting is not tied to a particular Team.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@EAD_Suporte 

I tested this behaviour and this really depends on how the Teams meetings were setup.  If the meetings were created within a channel of the Team, then after the user was removed from the Team then they may still see the meeting in their calendar, but would receive the message below when opening the meeting item;

Screenshot 2020-07-20 at 18.08.53.png

However, in this scenario I was still able to join the meeting. 

If the meetings were setup in no channel, then there would be no change in the users ability to join that meeting, as the meeting is not tied to a particular Team.

View solution in original post