Usage reports reporting not updated

Steel Contributor

Hi,

Is anyone else experience issues with Usage reports in Teams Admin Center? Our reports has not updated since December 11.

5 Replies

Hi @Par Linderoth 

This may not be linked - but there is an open issue on Microsoft 365 Group reporting on the 11th. Microsoft have said that it may impact reports after that date. 

IssueM365.PNG

The current open item states that everything should be resolved by Tuesday 17th (guessing PST), so I would recommend waiting until that incidence clears and see if it self resolves. If it doesn't - and you get to the 18th then I would open a ticket to Microsoft.

Alternative solution is to simply open a ticket now. There is no evidence to state that the two may be linked but the dates are coincidental. Under service health Teams is currently showing as healthy.

Hope that helps to answer your question

Best, Chris

The reports are usually updated with some delay, but it's also not uncommon for the entire experience to be broken. Which is annoying to say the least, we've been having these issues with various reports for years now. Open a support case, the more tickets they have the faster they will sort this out. Until next time...

I have created a support case.

Hi @Par Linderoth 

Did you ever find a resolution to this?

I am currently trying to run a "Teams User Activity Report"

And when I choose "Last 7 days" it runs the report and gives displays a graph but the graphs 7-day span is from Feb 6th to Feb 13th while today is Feb 19th. 

Is this similar to your issue faced? 

Cheers!

Yes, this is the same issue that I have. I was told that the product team had found a bug and it was probably to be implemented on February 7 but I still have the same issue so either the bug wasn't solved or it was not implemented.