I have a scenario where in a Team uploads/updates an Excel sheet on Microsoft Teams site on Weekly basis which has standard set of 12 columns.
This is the current process :-
1. Team 1 on Monday updates the file and uploads it to Teams site on Reports-->Files section.
2. Mail is sent to me saying its updated.
3. I open the Excel file. Copy all the content
4. Paste it on my excel file. This excel file that I own is updated. The excel file is something which I use to connect to Tableau as a datasource which affects the numbers on the dashboard.
What Im looking to do is :-
1. When Team 1 on Monday updates the file and uploads it to Teams site on Reports-->Files section then the data in the file syncs with the file I have in my system instead of doing a manual copy paste.