Unknown missing call in Microsoft Teams

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have a missed call (red dot next to the "calls" icon on the left) but, I cannot identify why. Reviewing missed calls, and clicking on every one of them, does not make the red dot dissapear. I don't know how to make it dissapear, and I need to make sure I know when I have a real missed call.

I've tried to completely restart Teams, Windows, but the problem still persists.

I don't want to delete all my chat history as a fix as I've read somewhere, 'cos I want chat contents to remain

By the way, right now it's 12:00 PM, and I'm using Firefox, ... RE-writing the whole message again after losing everything (the original content was way more well written), because the form refreshed itself! and then erased all contents with a wonderful message saying "You have auto recovered content from 03:02 AM. Please save your document regularly, by using the save button, to avoid data loss."... What ?! 03:02 AM ?! I don't know what you're talking about, Microsoft... I don't see what's so funny about it, maybe you do, but I don't. And yes, Firefox.

Have a good day,

Roger

0 Replies