Unknown Login Error

Copper Contributor

We have been using teams in our company for a long time and have had hardly any problems with it so far. However, some time ago a problem occurred with some workstations. When they tried to login to the Teams App on their computer the following error occurred:

InkedTeams.jpg

With some of them, the window is opened in which you enter your password. This is then completely white and if you close it the following error occurs:

InkedTeams2.jpg

After further testing, it was found that the error code "caa7000a" occurs when login informations are still stored in Windows. When I deleted them and started teams again, I got the empty window where the password is entered. If you close it now the teams window opens with the error code "4c7".

The error codes "caa7000a" and "4c7" are unknown to me and I haven't found them in forums or in Microsoft error code tables yet. Furthermore, the affected people can still log in to the web client. What do these error codes mean and how can I fix them?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

2 Replies

@Alex_P3462 Were you able to come to a resolution? I am seeing this across my organization right now as well and can't find good information. Internet searches have turned up nothing other than to reinstall the client which doesn't seem like a good fix and sometimes reappears anyhow. 

@JakeStabl Did you accidentally deleted the AZUREADSSOACC computeraccount in your AD?

Ensure that the AZUREADSSOACC computer account is present and enabled in each AD forest that you want Seamless SSO enabled. If the computer account has been deleted or is missing, you can use PowerShell cmdlets to re-create them.

https://docs.microsoft.com/nl-nl/azure/active-directory/hybrid/tshoot-connect-sso