Unable to upload file to Microsoft teams

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have a user who like anyone else was able to upload files to teams as they should. About a week ago she tried to upload file and it appears to be uploading as it starts then it just stops and hangs. We are on O365 and we are not currently using sharepoint or one drive. I initially removed teams and try re-installing but it would not properly install from either programs and features or via command line even though it said it had deleted. I figured it was a corrupt profile so I have deleted profile as I was able to log on as me and install teams but after deleting her profile it allowed me to re-install teams but the same issue as it will not allow the upload or attachment of files. Has anyone else encountered this and if yes what did they do to fix the issue as I am drawing blank at the moment

1 Reply

Hello @SteveSimplyhealth 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are staffed by authorized agents:

• If you're a corporate user, ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create