SOLVED

Unable to set "end appointments early" for Teams Meetings

Copper Contributor

Hi

We recently enabled the Outlook o365 setting End appointments and Meetings early.

End_app_Early.png

However it seems this setting do not apply to Teams meetings created from Outlook or Teams.

There are no such policy in the Teams Admin Policy interface as well.

Anyone solved this by gpo, powershell or is it a feature that didn't find its way to MS Teams just yet ?

4 Replies
best response confirmed by Jan R. Ekstrøm (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi @Jan R. Ekstrøm

I literally just voted on this uservoice a few days ago.

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/37957534-the-outlook-new-teams...

AFAIK, looks like its not currently part of Teams. I would recommend voting on this uservoice and getting others to do so. Of course, uservoices may take time to pick up if at all so I would recommend raising it at the next Teams AMA. I will certainly be doing that!

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris
Thx for the update Chris... voted (three makes a crowd) lets hope someone else finds it..

I just voted on this as well as I was surprised that the Teams Outlook add-in ignores the Outlook options as most meetings are Teams meetings these days , Thanks for logging @Jan R. Ekstrøm 

Hi @Christopher Hoard, do you know if there are any chances getting that in PowerShell? Currently PS works in the scope of organization, it would be good to have the same available for individual mailboxes to be set from PS or Graph.

J

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jan R. Ekstrøm (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi @Jan R. Ekstrøm

I literally just voted on this uservoice a few days ago.

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/37957534-the-outlook-new-teams...

AFAIK, looks like its not currently part of Teams. I would recommend voting on this uservoice and getting others to do so. Of course, uservoices may take time to pick up if at all so I would recommend raising it at the next Teams AMA. I will certainly be doing that!

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

View solution in original post