SOLVED

Unable to scroll through Teams using the Teams Admin Centre - page keeps jumping back to the start

Iron Contributor
7 Replies

@Vasil Michev @DazzaR Thanks for the flag.  Yeah, I think we have a regression here with the way the table is operating.  

@Jamie Stark - Hi, any workaround tricks to stop the jumping? 

@DazzaR Not that I've found.  Seems to be a pretty consistent experience but just in this table.  Will follow up on this thread when we have some results from the investigation.

best response confirmed by DazzaR (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@DazzaR we pushed a hotfix last night that should address the table issue you reported.  I'm unable to repro it in any of our environments we use for testing.  If you could please do a check that the table is operating as expected that would be awesome.  Thanks!!

@Jamie Stark thanks. I can confirm that worked. Any chance the next fix can include sorting on columns and including a creation date? Or better still, some sort of pagination, show 100 per page or something. The scroll to reveal doesn't make for good UX.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by DazzaR (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@DazzaR we pushed a hotfix last night that should address the table issue you reported.  I'm unable to repro it in any of our environments we use for testing.  If you could please do a check that the table is operating as expected that would be awesome.  Thanks!!

View solution in original post