Unable to manage connectors in channel

Copper Contributor

I have created a free Teams organization and I have successfully added the Incoming Webhook app to a channel. However, I'm unable to manage this app. The issue seems to be that the Connectors menu choice is absent from the More options menu. This means that I can't update the app nor remove it from the channel.

Here are some more details:

• I'm the team owner.
  • All team members are allowed to do everything including Allow members to create, update, and remove connectors.
  • I'm unable to follow the procedure for adding the app to the channel because there is no Connectors menu choice in the More options menu.
  • However, I can add the app to the team (not channel) even though it's already added to the team and when I do that I'm allowed to connect the app to a channel of my choice.
  • When the app is added to a channel as described in the previous item it works as expected.
  • The Connectors menu choice is missing both from the Teams desktop app and the web app.

How can I edit and remove connections in my team channels when the Connectors menu choice is absent in my Teams client?

1 Reply

@Liversage Hello, please ask the official MS support if this is supported in the Teams free version.