Unable to log on to Teams

Copper Contributor

Hello all,

• I go into my finder, to Applications. I open up Teams.

• Teams opens up and a window appears that says "Welcome to Microsoft Teams." 

• It says "Continue as," and I click my name and account.

• A page then comes up that says, "We're sorry, we've run into an issue."  

• I log out, restart, and the same thing happens. So far this is as close as I get to logging on to Teams.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Andrew

3 Replies

@burnsherewell, as you are using MAC i would suggest you put your email account that has Teams license in the name section as when you are selecting your name that is trying to login to Teams using your MAC login details which your MAC login maybe different than your Teams login?

so try to put your email address which you use for Teams it will ask you the password for the same account to log in.

@PDostiyar 

Hello Pervaiz,

Thanks for your response. 

I'm afraid I don't understand it.

My Microsoft 365 account is attached to my hotmail account. Are you suggesting I rename my Mac with my hotmail address?

Thank you,

-Andrew

@burnsherenope, I didn't mean to rename your MAC with your Hotmail, what I am saying when it asks to login remove that details or click on add account to add your Hotmail account which has Microsoft 365 attached to it.....

Click on this Docs it will show you how to log in and what I mean by putting your email... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/sign-in-and-get-started-with-teams-6723dc43-dbc0-46e6-af4...

let me know if that helps...