SOLVED

Unable to add OneNote Tabs (GCC)

Copper Contributor

Good Morning, 

This morning we are unable to add OneNote tabs to our channels in Teams. Looks like this morning the conversations tab is renamed to Posts tab. So hopefully their are some updates and we get this functionality back soon. From the picture below you can see adding a OneNote tab gives a blank page instead of the OneNote document Picker. 

MLWakemanDSM_0-1583253768046.png

7 Replies

@MLWakemanDSM 

We've encountered this as well in our GCC tenant. 

I've seen no mention in the Message Center about any Teams work being done or issues with the service.

@MLWakemanDSM 

We are also experiencing this issue

We're experiencing the exact same problem. If I used a website link I can get to our existing notebooks, but I need this functionality back. @MLWakemanDSM Did you open a ticket?

best response confirmed by MLWakemanDSM (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MLWakemanDSM I opened a ticket - looks like a temp bug (i.e. eventually it started working again). Good luck!

@MLWakemanDSM 

It is back to working for my tenant this morning.

@ColoradoDan  No shame on me, I didn't get a ticket created. It seems to have resolved out as well. We had other issues that became an incident with connectivity to OneDrive and SharePoint online, so I am chalking it up to related to that.

We have been experiencing the exact same issue over the last couple of days. We have a support ticket open but no progress as yet. There is apparently a service bulletin open (SP210296), but I can't see it in the service health portal.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by MLWakemanDSM (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MLWakemanDSM I opened a ticket - looks like a temp bug (i.e. eventually it started working again). Good luck!

View solution in original post