Unable to add a Phone Number

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I'm unable to add an additional user phone number to my tenant in the Teams Admin center.  I have a calling plan license and I have added the location to my emergency addresses.  When I try to add a phone number using that location, I'm not getting the drop down menu to select an area code.  But if I select one of my other locations, the area code drop down menu is there.  How do I get around this?

Thank you.

4 Replies

@Mike D Sometimes Microsoft have run out of numbers in a particular area code, if you have an urgent requirement I would raise a support ticket and they can normally get things organised.

Thanks. I opened a support ticket and they told me to email the number management team with my request. I did that and got an automated response stating that they are backlogged.
i tried with my two phone numbers but its showing this phone number already taken . please slove my issue quickly i have meeting today
i download teams today and tried to login but its was phone number i tried with my both numbers but it was showing already taken