Timestamp wrong on posts, system time correct?

Copper Contributor

I have noticed that the time stamps are all slow by 1 hour. My system time is correct however. I can't find anywhere to fix this. Anyone have any ideas?

3 Replies

@John_Olmstead I'm having the same issue on my laptop, but my my timetamps are 8 hours in the future (or 16 hours in the past), which is making every day work very confusing. The computer's time is correct.

Worse, they are correct on my desktop, so the same messages show different timestamps based on whether I'm in the office or not. My IT cannot figure out what's going and Teams does not seem to offer a manual correction to this. Can anybody help?

@AndrewCecka @John_Olmstead . I was having the same issue of the time being 8 hours ahead/behind, so I tried uninstalling, then re-installing the app. It got it back to it being an hour behind current time. Easier to figure out, but still not a fix. Hoping someone will have an answer soon!

@John_Olmstead did anyone ever answer this question? I have a puzzling case where the time for one user in the same time zone is 3:57 PM while the other is 12:51 PM. I would love to know the fix if there is one.