SOLVED

The way we see pictures

Copper Contributor

We use teams a lot and we share many many photos.

It is not possible to have a next/previous button or option?

It seems like every picture needs to be opened and closed individually.

So  for me to see 100 pictures I will have to open and close 100 times instead of having a next button or use the keyboard arrow.

2 Replies

Hello, I know there are several UserVoice requests for a better picture-view experience. You should go and vote on them to get updated when status changes. This is one on the topic https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/31758019-view-photos-in-a-gall... but there are quite a few.

If the pictures/photos are uploaded though (not just a paste) you can scroll through them (i.e. next/previous) when selecting "Open in SharePoint".

@Jusstaf I saw that the pictures are uploaded in your attachment so you can use the above "Open in SharePoint" option.

best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
As the previous reply suggests, you'll need to upvote any similar suggestions and hope they add it as functionality at some point.

As a workaround, have you considered getting the photos added to PowerPoint or (probably better) Microsoft Sway. It probably takes as long to drag the photo's in to a Sway as it does to load them on to Teams. Once in a Sway the URL can be added to teams. When you click the URL, Sway will open and you can scroll through the contents which in your case will be the photo's.

Sway is part of Office365 or go to sway.com
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
As the previous reply suggests, you'll need to upvote any similar suggestions and hope they add it as functionality at some point.

As a workaround, have you considered getting the photos added to PowerPoint or (probably better) Microsoft Sway. It probably takes as long to drag the photo's in to a Sway as it does to load them on to Teams. Once in a Sway the URL can be added to teams. When you click the URL, Sway will open and you can scroll through the contents which in your case will be the photo's.

Sway is part of Office365 or go to sway.com

View solution in original post