TeamsFest: Wednesday 1st April 2020

MVP
Hi all

Just to let you know that TeamsFest - a free 1 day virtual conference is coming up on Wednesday April 1st. 5 Tracks, 42 speakers. For more information and to join on the day, please refer to the site where you can grab the room URL's and ICS Files

This is going to be a fantastic day and includes some Tech Community legends like @Chris Webb @adam deltinger and @Juan Carlos González Martín 

It will also have headline sessions by Karuana Gatimu, Laurie Pottmeyer and Vesa Juvonen! 

We hope to see you there!

Best, Chris
5 Replies

@Christopher Hoard 

Thank you for sharing!

Sounds interesting

Thank you.

@adam deltinger @Vesa Nopanen anything else you would like to add to attendees prior to the event?

@Christopher Hoard 

#TeamsFest is a 100% Community Event. Sessions are easy to join via Microsoft Team and it also allows you to be interactive with the speaker & other audience. Everyone interested about Teams is welcome to attend! There are five different content tracks so there should be something for everyone. Presentations are in English and thus Live Captions can be used as well.  

We use hashtag #TeamsFest and we can be found in Twitter & LinkedIn using that. Please share the word about the event - sharing is caring. The EuroTeams UG Twittter handle is @euroteamsUG   (https://twitter.com/EuroTeamsUG ) so check it out for latest information. Also I recommend you follow @Christopher Hoard and Adam's & mine Twitter accounts to stay up to date.

See you at #TeamsFest on April 1st! The event will begin at 8am GMT. 

@Christopher Hoard 

I am a new user. I am currently teaching at home due to the Coronavirus pandemic. My screen can not show all the participants ( four or nine related to the discussion below). I can only see one participant and myself on the right bottom. I have more than four participants during the meeting.  Is there any setting for that to allow me to see all participants? 

Please help.

Jenny.