Teams won’t work on my phone

Copper Contributor
Hey everyone, I had to change my work password for my teams account. It works perfectly on my computer, but won’t work on my phone anymore. I have a brand new phone so that’s not the issue, I’ve spent hours with Apple support and my work IT support and both say it’s on Microsoft teams end.
The message that comes up when I try to sign in is “sign in error, please retry”. My password and email are correct, my internet is fine. Does anyone have any ideas for suggestions about what I can do?
1 Reply

Hi @Emily_41 ,

This might be a bit drastic but to be sure and I presume Apple would have done this already but have you uninstalled the App and chosen to flush out any cached data to do with the app also?

However to be honest, it should be able to handle password changes OK.

So also just to confirm since the password change, you did get to the point of it asking to enter your new password?

Also thinking out loud there are no conditional access policies that would prevent mobile access at play here are there? Just wanting to be sure someone else within your Org that would have the same policies applied is able to access via a mobile device.

Are other apps that might use the same account fine on your mobile, such as say OneDrive for Business or the SharePoint app etc.

Thanks

Henry