SOLVED

Teams waiting list

Copper Contributor

I need to organize a weekly one-hour meeting with an initial number of participants of 200, possibly expandable up to 500. The meeting is not for business but is of a non-profit cultural and popular nature. My need is to invite all people registered by email, and I would like these people not to go on the waiting list but to be able to enter automatically; while those who have the link but are not registered should go to the waiting list. Can I get this combination and which version of Teams? I did some tests with the free version but I don't think I can get what I want: either everyone always comes in or I always have to give everyone permission.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Michele_Menniti (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Unfortunately we don't have a way to achieve this with current Teams features and I think some of the innovations that will come around Teams meetings are not applicable for your case
OK, thank's
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Michele_Menniti (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Unfortunately we don't have a way to achieve this with current Teams features and I think some of the innovations that will come around Teams meetings are not applicable for your case

View solution in original post