Teams VOIP Contacts not showing on mobile app

Copper Contributor

We use Teams as our phone system in a couple locations so far.  We are planning to roll it out everywhere.  I had a user show me today his call history on his cell phone and it just shows the number that called.  When i look at teams on his laptop, it shows the name of the person because he saved them as a contact.  I don't see a way to have Teams sync over the contacts to the mobile version.  Am i missing something?

2 Replies
Hi,

Seems the user have saved the contact in Outlook Contact Card and not a part of Teams Contact Details.

Please double check where is the Contact Card Information stored. As in the Teams Mobile Client it is only pulling the contacts available in the Teams Application.

UserVoice for the same
https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/37118167-teams-contact-sync-wi...

With Regards,
Satish U

@RealTime_M365, that is similar, but different.  I went into the Teams PC app>Calling>Contacts and verified the contact was listed.  Verified the numbers match.  On the PC the call history pickup the name.  On this users mobile phone it just showed the number.  When i tried to call that contact on the mobile by searching it didn't list it.  I tested by adding a contact to my Teams on the PC.  Then tried to search it on my mobile and it doesn't find it.  I can find people from my organization or if i have a local device contact, but the Teams Contact doesn't show up.