SOLVED

Teams Voice Transferring to a group

Copper Contributor

I feel like I'm missing something simple, but we have a landing auto attendant that breaks down to different call q's (sales, service, internet, etc.). Let's say the customer chooses "sales" and a rep answers. If they want to transfer this call to the "service group" that is NOT an option. Only individuals IN the service group. 

TLDR: How to transfer a call to a group. Groups do not seem to show up in the transfer options. 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Richard Munro (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi,
You can transfer to a Call Queue, but you have to enter the name, address or phone number of the resource account attached to the Call Queue. I usually recommend to name the resource account and CQ to the same name of that reason.
Thanks Linus, that was it. Appreciate the quick response. Not intuitive at all, but it makes sense now that I understand it.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Richard Munro (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi,
You can transfer to a Call Queue, but you have to enter the name, address or phone number of the resource account attached to the Call Queue. I usually recommend to name the resource account and CQ to the same name of that reason.

View solution in original post