SOLVED

TEAMs Voice Latest Features

Copper Contributor

Is there anywhere that gives updates specific to TEAMs voice new features? (voice specific as we have a separate server and voice team, so the majority of TEAMs related topics are not applicable to us in the voice team)

Each time i login to the admin centre there seems to be new things added/changes, which unless i happen to see them onscreen, im not aware of; most recently call queues being able to divert to voicemail. this is one we have been waiting for but i only just stumbled across it when logged into the admin centre and checking an existing CQ setup.

Wish there was something on the admin centre which would give info regarding latest features added/amended without having to search outside of the admin centre for this info...or even a link to the latest features/changes so we remember to check every now and then.

2 Replies
Thanks Henry, in the Network Team we generally tend to just use the TEAMs Admin Center, so will also check the 365 admin center for updates from now on, as well as that "Whats new in Microsoft Teams" URL you posted.
1 best response