Teams Test Scenarios - Anyone already have a list of scenarios to test?

Deleted
Not applicable

i

We're looking at rolling out MS Teams across our estate, which multi office, multi company and multi national.

As part of this I'd like to run a number of test scenarios with a closed set of users.

In the spirit of sharing, and not re-inventing the wheel, does anyone out there have a set of test scenarios that they have used, that i could adopt?

Happy to then add any others that I can think of and share the revised list.

I'm thinking of things like.

121 call - office to office

121 call - office to home

121 call - office to mobile

1 to many call - above scenarios

screen share in each scenario

File sharing 

etc etc etc

Any input very gratefully received.

2 Replies

@Deleted  sounds really interesting!

I can say from my perspective there are plenty of scenarios besides calling like you already described. Invest some time and talk to the people you want to put in that user group for testing and listen to their needs. (in my opinion, this is most important regarding adoption and "user happiness")

Often a good structured Team with people along the process (not functions) helps people a lot and saves a ton of time for everyone in that Team! 

Introduce guys who are often on the go into the mobile app and take time to set things up together. It is a good idea to take for example sales people from inside and outside of the office (which are working a lot together) and show them how to enhance communication.

Hope this helps you! There is a ton of scenarios but please do listen carefully to what the people you are "serving" want to do!

maybe you already know this page, in case you don´t take a look!

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-adoption-define-usage-scenarios

Sven

@Deleted If you think you will ever be inviting 'guests' into your tenant - consultants, vendors, etc, have one of your test people become a 'guest' using another email address - have them create a @outlook and/or a @gmail account. There are some things that work differently for guests that might catch you:

sharing documents in meetings,

accessing files in chats (or not),

who they can chat with.