Teams team members have no way to add group calendar in Outlook

Iron Contributor
Group is based on a Teams team, and I can see the calendar fine but other members of the group see no option to add the group calendar to Outlook/Outlook online. The calendar just appeared for me with no configuration so how is this supposed to work for team members? I tried "sharing" the calendar but "don't have permission" to do that which is absurd.
4 Replies
Can you screenshot the calendar tree from Outlook? Seems odd that only you would have it and no one else since usually to get calendars to show you have to enable a powershell command for the Team Group calendar to be available to clients(Outlook).

@Chris Webb That's interesting, Chris, thanks. I ended up deleting the group (because its name was similar to another group and confusing people) so can't screen shot it. But it appeared for me under "groups"  - and not for other group members. One odd thing was after deleting the "duplicate" group, the same events from the deleted group/calendar continued to show in the group calendar web part on the associated SP site - even though they technically didn't exist anymore.

What is the powershell requirement you mentioned? Maybe that's the key to this.

Thing is, if you see it, then that option I doubt would matter since you see it, almost sounds like you have access to the duplicate, and everyone else is in the other one including you that has this client option set false. Anyway, need to make sure it's all the same one, enabling this will probably show it then.