Teams - Sharing a Citrix Desktop App via Microsoft Teams Freezes and Locks up during sharing

Copper Contributor

Anyone else seen this before, and have an idea how to resolve it?

Teams - Sharing a Citrix Desktop App via Microsoft Teams freezes and locks up during sharing 

Thanks,

Scott

3 Replies

Hello @Scott Bittinger   I did an online search and found a Citrix discussion where this was the final comment:  

In my experience this behavior is indicative of lost network communication between the client and the XenApp server.  When the freeze occurs perform a telnet test between the client and the XenApp server (port 1494) if not connecting via NetScaler Access Gateway.  If an Access Gateway is between the client and the XenApp server, it gets a bit more complicated, you would need to verify port 443 from the client to the Storefront URL and in addition to that verify connectivity from the NetScaler to the XenApp server.

Does that make sense to you?

@ThereseSolimeno Yes, it does. Thanks for the feedback and I will look closer there.

Thanks,
Scott

@Scott Bittinger 

We are noticing the same problem. Microsoft teams or Citrix crashes after sharing my citrix window for a while (~10 minutes)