Teams Rooms meeting PC

Copper Contributor

Hi folks,

I have to install a Logitech MeetUp and Rally bar. The system is suppose to use an additional regular PC which I also have (Dell 3080).

What I can't find is information about how this PC should be configured. Local session with room account connected or something ? Autologon ?

If you could point me to the right direction, that would be amazing !

Thx !

2 Replies

@leforban 

Microsoft have a solution called a Teams Meeting Room which is a combination of peripherals and a PC that provides a great in room experience, but you need to buy it as a TMR. A list of the supported combinations is at Microsoft Teams Rooms requirements - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs

Is your Dell 3080 part of a TMR bundle? If it is then it should be pre-built with the appropriate clients and config. You just plug it all together and sign in. Here's details of Dell TMR bundle

Dell Meeting Space Solutions for Microsoft Teams Room: Troubleshooting for OptiPlex 7080 XE with Mic...

It's not possible to make it yourself, it needs to come as a TMR

Thank you for your answer. Those are really good points !

I haven't been involved in the purchase process but those PCs could be just regular PCs. They came with Windows 10 Pro installed and apparently you need an IoT or an Enterprise edition for a Teams Console...
I will investigate this part.

Thanks !