SOLVED

Teams - Reflect app

Copper Contributor

I have added Reflect as an app to a class Team and can create a new check-in. But when a student goes to the Team and tries to choose a response they get error "Reflect was uninstalled. Please install it again from a desk...". They get the message in both the web and desktop versions. The desktop version is up to date. I have tried this a few times with the same error. Any ideas?

Thanks

3 Replies
best response confirmed by EmCoulter (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I believe you have install that on your version of the Teams.... each student has to install the app then the Reflect will work....

guiding them on how to install the Reflect app from Teams app store is the solutions... unless you install the app mandatory from Teams admin center...
Thanks, that worked.
This is great, i am glad i was able to provide help, follow for more updates and issues....
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by EmCoulter (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I believe you have install that on your version of the Teams.... each student has to install the app then the Reflect will work....

guiding them on how to install the Reflect app from Teams app store is the solutions... unless you install the app mandatory from Teams admin center...

View solution in original post