SOLVED

Teams recording

Copper Contributor

Good Day

I am aware that teams recording is not yet supported in some countries including South Africa and it was Due July 2020. For most of us having to deal with our clients that requires Teams Recording to be available this is becoming a huge obstacle for us and causing a lot of frustration with our clients. Some of our clients need these recordings for lawsuits etc. we are unable to request a move of teams data location as this is also not available so this is a urgent request for Microsoft to really consider activating teams recordings in our Regions as a matter of urgency

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@donovankhusela 

Hi, I'm afraid there is little option other than to wait for Microsoft to enable the feature in your region.  I am sure there will be a very good technical / logistical reason for this, but I appreciate your frustration.

I had a quick look to see if there was an existing Uservoice for this but couldn't see one.  There is this one for Live events and someone has commented on there about the meeting recording too - https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/40761256-support-for-live-even...

May be worth commenting on this or starting a new one yourself.

Maybe i'll just do that thanks
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@donovankhusela 

Hi, I'm afraid there is little option other than to wait for Microsoft to enable the feature in your region.  I am sure there will be a very good technical / logistical reason for this, but I appreciate your frustration.

I had a quick look to see if there was an existing Uservoice for this but couldn't see one.  There is this one for Live events and someone has commented on there about the meeting recording too - https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/40761256-support-for-live-even...

May be worth commenting on this or starting a new one yourself.

View solution in original post