Teams phone system stats

Copper Contributor

Hello

I have been looking to replace our aging onsite pbx system and while looking at various options i have been testing the Teams phone system functionality, (we already use Teams as our collaboration platform. I have set up a test environment with a couple of queues and an auto attendant, all works great but i was looking to grab some statistics, the thought being if we introduce this to our support teams i can report on missed calls by certain queues, call volumes etc, i don't see an obvious place this exists am i missing something i thought this would be an obvious feature, is there any way to get this info?

5 Replies
Did you look at the reporting module in Teams? https://admin.teams.microsoft.com/analytics/reports

Thanks@Erwin Bierens , yes i did look here but i can't see any useful data, for example i have set up a test with an auto attendant and 2 call queues. depending on what is pressed ie 1 for support or 2 for accounts this then routes to the correct queue, this all works fine but from the reports and analytics all i see is the call to the auto attendant so all of the calls and  therefore not the individual calls for support or Accounts.

know of a way i can get the call queue stats?

As per my knowledge, this update is still not available with Microsoft. You can vote for the features to prioritize its release.
Regards,
Zoe
There are not CQ stats available at this moment

Please vote on uservoice for this feature:
https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/38696134-show-call-history-for...

Hi @Matthew99

There is a new Call Quality Dashboard (CQD) called Auto Attendant & Call Queue Historical Report

available since a few weeks.

Auto Attendant & Call Queue Historical Report - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs

You need to install it with Power BI Desktop and then publish it to Power BI web version.

This template provides the following three reports:

• Auto Attendant – showing analytics for calls coming into your Auto Attendants.
  • Call Queue – showing analytics for calls coming into your Call Queues.
  • Agent Timeline – showing a timeline view of agents being active in Call Queue calls.

To learn more, read Auto Attendant & Call Queue Historical Report.

AA-CQReport.png

You can test this report. This one could fit your requirements.

Warm regards.
Lars