Teams Phone Bot

Copper Contributor

Is there any way to integrate a teams bot to answer and respond to the incoming calls?

We are currently using teams phone auto attendant. I want to integrate automated tasks without agents. 

Example Scenario:

Users want to rate the service by entering the number. The call doesn't need to be answered by an agent. Is it capable in the teams phone system?

4 Replies

Hi,

Yes, that should be possible with the communication API.

Working with the communications API in Microsoft Graph - Microsoft Graph v1.0 | Microsoft Docs

You might get more details by asking in the developer space of the Teams community:

Teams Developer - Microsoft Tech Community

Hi,

Yes, we can create a bot using communication API. How can we connect that bot to the teams phone system?

I think a developer can help you more there, but the basic is that you create a app registration in Azure for your bot and then you use New-CsHybridApplicationEndpoint to assign a phone number to that app.

I'm looking for a similar solution. how did you go with your search.
I have an auto attendant and i want the AA to readback the caller's number and use that as an imput to query a powerbi report and listing trouble tickets and the caller's ticket count.