Teams not working with Gmail account.

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I had recently created a Microsoft teams account with my current gmail account to access a interview. I was unable to rsvp for the interview as well as access my calendar when logged into teams. I ran a trial run with a friend on teams to see if the link via email would work for the meeting. It worked only for audio. My camera said it was on but the meeting was not showing my visual nor the person i was meeting withs visual. I went through Microsoft support and had checked all the accessibility options on my Mac Air. We still could not find a solution to this issue.  

2 Replies

@DylanAmos10Hi There, here are a few solutions try this it should work for you;

1 - If it is Teams for Mac desktop client, please test it in the web app to see if there is any difference. Meanwhile, go to System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy. Check whether Microsoft Teams has access to your CAMERA. If yes, please remove it and re-add it again.

2 - in Teams for Mac client, during the meeting, go to Show device settings and make sure you are selecting the correct microphone/Camera.

try these two above it should work fine....

anshkumar