Teams Mobile Calls Dropping When Mobile Call (Non Teams) Received

Copper Contributor

Hi, has anyone experienced this in a non PSTN environment. You can put do not disturb on the mobile but not very practical. Any help appreciated. Regards John

5 Replies

Hi,

Do you experience the same if you are connected to wifi and mobile data network? iOS or Android? Have you experienced this on other phones, maybe some co-worker that you can test with? 

I've not heard anything about this from customers or seen it myself. If I get a PSTN call to my mobile phone when I'm in a Teams call the Teams call continues until i answer the PSTN mobile call. If I answer the mobile PSTN call my Teams call will be put on hold but not disconnected.

@Linus Cansby  Hi Linus, Many thanks for the response, in the main it is user on a Teams Call (Con Call as well) via 3g/4g network. Call comes in via standard call or mobile network and teams call drops. 

No wifi used. happens on Android and IOS

Hi,

Can you try to connect your phone to WiFi and start a Teams call, then try to do a PSTN call to the same phone. I've seen problems with 3G/4G data connection dropping when answering/making a mobile call.

Hi @Linus Cansby , Many thanks indeed I will check this out apologies for the delay in responding.

Thanks

John

@John_S2145Have you had any luck fixing this problem?  I am having it happen on every conf call that I have from the Team App (android), where if a call comes to my cell phone, I get dropped from the Teams Conference. 

Even if it is a call I want to ignore, I am still dropped from Teams and I have to rejoin the meeting.  Yes, this happens even if I have do not disturb turned on.