Teams Meetings disappearing from Calendar

Copper Contributor

I am facing a strange problem in Teams for my kids school account. All the recurring meetings for a certain day just disappear in front of our eyes without doing anything. And we just cant do anything about it. Tried disabling his old login and creating a new login for him with help from school, but the issue persists. (see image below)Lost all recurring meetings for WednesayLost all recurring meetings for WednesayGoing to the team and accepting the meeting from there again invokes the above response - Couldnt accpet the meeting...Going to the team and accepting the meeting from there again invokes the above response - Couldnt accpet the meeting...

I then went tot he team tab and tried accepting the meeting there again in the hope that it will get added to the calendar, but was treated with the response - Couldn't accept the meeting. (see screen capture above). the funny part is that the message appears only for Wednesday meetings and not any other day.

No other kid in the class is facing this issue... so the school keeps saying its something at your end.

I have tried re-installing Teams app, formatting the laptop and re-installing office 365 multiple times on request from the school admins, but no respite.

I have now removed Teams app from all my devices and only working through Web Browser (Edge)

Office and Windows is updated to the latest version available

1 Reply
This is unlikely to be something wrong with your setup. I suggest asking the school to remove your child from the invitation, then add them back to it and see if this solves the issue. If not, then I'd suggest you get the school to open a support ticket with Microsoft to look into the issue. The school definitely need to look into this further.