Teams Meeting Tab

Copper Contributor

I have had several users request the ability for viewing their Meetings in MS Teams. They can't find the scheduled meetings in the Teams Desktop App, the events only appear within their Outlook Calendar. After researching online, I see several references to a "Meetings" tab that appears similar to the "Teams" and "Call" tabs on the left side of the desktop app. I have poured over forums and experimented with changing settings within the Teams admin portal, but nothing has worked. I am wondering if this is due to the organization I work for using a hybrid O365 environment, where some servers are on-premise and others are in the cloud. Does anyone have some insight into how I can resolve this issue? 

4 Replies
Are the users hostel on-premises or online? What CU version of exchange?
It's no longer the Meetings tab, it is now Calendar, however if that's missing it's most likely that Hybrid isn't configured properly for Exchange or as admin said it needs updated to the latest CU. Here is an article showing what features you lose being hybrid and some other relavant information.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/MicrosoftTeams/exchange-teams-interact

We have the same issue, onprem exchange and sharepoint. Don't have an answer to solve the issue, but some configurations will bot work.

"Users hosted on Exchange Online Dedicated (Legacy) must be synchronized to Azure Active Directory on Office 365. They can create and join teams and channels, add and configure tabs and bots, and make use of the chat and calling features. However, they can’t modify profile pictures, manage meetings, access outlook contacts, or manage connectors."

Regards
Alf

@Chris Webb Thanks, that helped.