Teams Meeting - Missing Menu Options

Copper Contributor

When a schedule a meeting the menu options don't fully show.  I found that I can only see the menu to "Start Recording".  Yet if I use my mouse and Control-scroll the meeting to scale the interface, the rest me the menu's appear.  I find I constantly have to change the scaling during the call to see menus.  Why would Teams not scroll on the menu? 

Additionally, I find in large meetings 16 people I constantly need to control-scroll to see participants as the font size isn't fixed and changes.

Then you can't rename a person dialed in like I was able to on GoToMeeting and WebEx.  In fact, it would be great if a person dialed in and if the caller's phone number is already in Active Directory, it could associate them automatically.

Great if you can kick someone from a meeting on the gallery instead of opening the participant window.

Is there a way to LOCK a room?  I can't see it.

Any way to have participants float in a box you can drag around?

2 Replies

Hi @DD007   There's a lot to unpack in your post - you might consider going to the Uservoice feedback forum to make some of those feature suggestions and allow others to vote on them.

@ThereseSolimeno  Thanks for the reply.  You are correct, there are so many shortfalls to Teams.