Teams Login issue

Copper Contributor

I have Teams on my MacBook but wanted to use on my iMac too. It looks as if Safari doesn't support all the functions ie use of the camera so I downloaded the app for Mac (just like I did on the MacBook). Installed it and on launch it asks for you to "Enter your work, school or Microsoft account." On entering my email address and clicking on "sign in" I repeatedly get a page loading with a message asaying "we're sorry we've run into an issue." It has a link below to click to "Try Again" and below that says if that doesn't work try signing out and back in again. In the bottom right hand corner in grey it has the following: -

desktop-d170266a-07a7-413e-9e38-2a232a504b68
Error code –
There is a more permanent way to sign in to Microsoft Teams. If you are having trouble completing the process, talk to your IT admin.

Does anyone have a fix? I've ensured I am signed out of Office 365. I closed everything down and did a restart before the install of the app but still have the same issue. Any help on a fix would be appreciated.
2 Replies
I have exactly the same issue - and since nobody answered you I'm guessing there isn't a fix. No more Teams, it seems, I'll use another platform

Not a sauasge so rather than use the nice large screen of my iMac its use my now (very) old company laptop@21_RC-jan21