SOLVED

Teams Live Events - Will new scenes ever be added to teams production method?

Steel Contributor

Currently we only have the ability to display a shared window, with One video feed from a person overlayed on that shared window. Will there ever be the ability to produce a 2 or 4 panel interview type Live Event using the default Teams production method?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@Robert Woods It's a guess, but I would say the current producer mechanism for live meetings won't get any new features.

As announced at Ignite, Live Events will become regular meetings with an 'overflow' capacity for view only users. That way you'll get all the view options, including the new dynamic views that merge video and content.

It's all rather unclear, it wasn't clearly explained how the features line up with each license.

@Steven Collier Thanks for the info Sir. Is there a particular ignite session that speaks about this that you are aware of? I would love to consume it.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@Robert Woods It's a guess, but I would say the current producer mechanism for live meetings won't get any new features.

As announced at Ignite, Live Events will become regular meetings with an 'overflow' capacity for view only users. That way you'll get all the view options, including the new dynamic views that merge video and content.

It's all rather unclear, it wasn't clearly explained how the features line up with each license.

View solution in original post