Teams Live Event: Number of videos shown varies by presenter

Copper Contributor

Hi all, 

We have a Live Event scheduled for which we have more than 10 presenters. I know that Live Events can accomodate up to 250 presenters, though only the last 10 who have spoken will appear in the producer view list. This is fine, but during a test run today I was able to see the video of the presenter who was live plus the videos of the other 8 presenters who were still in the room (in the black bar at the bottom of the screen). However, another presenter reported that he was only able to see the video of 6 other presenters, and yet another reported 7. I wasn't able to find anything that points to a technical issue, but I wonder if anybody has come across this issue and has an idea as to whether this could be related to 1) having a smaller monitor (or using a laptop screen) or 2) to the presenter not completely maximizing the Teams app. 

This seems like a small issue, but the person asking is our executive chairman, so I can't just go back and say "user-specific" without giving him an explanation or at least an educated guess. 

Thanks in advance for any input. 

Cyn

0 Replies