Teams Live Event: Can more than one Presenter be made live at the same time?

Brass Contributor

We're starting to investigate Teams Live Events, and it seems like only one Presenter can be made live at a time. Is this correct? Here <https://support.office.com/en-us/article/produce-a-live-event-using-teams-591bd694-121d-405c-b26d-73...> in the notes to step 9, it says: Up to ten presenters or producers (including you) can share video or content at once.

5 Replies
Would like an answer to this as well. Especially since it says you can have up to 10 present at the same time.

@Sarah Gant I'm also searching for this answer. It was an issue in the last event I produced and I have an upcoming one with 2 presenters again and I can't find the answer anywhere. I think when they say 10 presenters at once, they mean, in the queue but not live, unfortunately. I'd be happy to be wrong though. If there's a way, please let me know!

Hi, I am looping on this topic. Also interested in. I am hosting many events and missing the "interview" option to be visible both of speakers. 

@Linda88 a couple of things our users have done for this is:

1. Host the interviews ahead of time and then play a video of them during the event.  You can still have them on the live portion for the Q&A portion.  

2. You can also use a virtual cam like Mannycam or get an ATEM mini or use Wirecast.