Teams in the Classroom

Copper Contributor

Hello,  

I am trying to set up a reoccurring meeting in Teams with my class for Live meeting with one link.  I made a team with all my students. I set up my partner teacher as an owner of the meeting along with myself. In the meeting options, I chose "only me" so my students can not take over my meeting or screen.  However, when I do this it says my partner teacher is an attendee and then she can not share her screen.  My goal is that either myself or my partner teacher can access the meeting alone and have full rights to share the screen and control the meeting.  I have tried choosing the meeting option on specific people but I get a message that it is not available.  Please help me get one link for my reoccurring meeting that myself or my partner teacher can run independently.   Thanks, Leah

1 Reply

Hi, @leah2291   You might want to check with your IT administrator as to why the option to select a specific presenter isn't available - sounds like something that was set at the admin center.

According to this video, you seem to be doing everything right except for not having that option:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dooaJNiSarc&t=26s