Teams Customization

Copper Contributor

I've been keeping a list of items within Teams that I'm hoping is getting some attention.

1. I would like to be able to "pop-out" apps like Chat and Call so that I can have them open outside of the main Teams window.  I know individual Chats can pop out, but I wan the whole app.

2. I would like to be able to make the chat windows narrower like Skype.

3. I would like to be able to completely delete old Chats and call logs instead of hiding.

4. Similar to Outlook, I would like to see external calendars side-by-side with my Teams calendar.

5. Custom colors.  The Light theme does not contrast enough and the Dark and High Contrast are too extreme.

6. Custom tasks/meetings/appointment colors.  I would like to assign colors to differentiate meetings, appointments, blocked time, etc.  Everything is currently light blue.

Thank you

1 Reply

Hello @Shane_Ramsdell   Most of these look like feature requests, which should be logged into our Uservoice feedback forum (along with bug reports); for example, there are already several requests to delete chats, like this one: Delete Chats instead of hide – Welcome to UserVoice!

I suggest you start at Uservoice searching for the "wish list items" you've indicated to see if someone else already requested them and if so, please vote on them.  If not, you can start a new request and you 'll be updated when there's progress.