Teams channel - meet now button missing

Copper Contributor

My teams app has been updated, and now I am not able to start instant meeting in channels, i.e. Meet now -button has disappeared.  For my colleagues, it still is working.  I guess I have some early access -features, and during weekend the button disappeared.

I still can schedule a meeting in the channel, but we use this Meet now -function frequently, and now I lost my button.. Same is in browser.

When I try the New Teams, it comes back, but not all functions work in New Teams yet.

Teams-version: You have Microsoft Teams Version 1.6.00.12455 (64-bit). It was last updated on 23.5.2023.

3 Replies

@Minna1409  We have exactly the same issue. Same version number and we have tried removal and re-installation, clear cache and new user profile to the same result. The button re-appears for a short time and then gets replaced after 1-2 hours. 

I have not located a fix yet either.

@Dean-21 I switch to New Teams, when I need to open meeting at the channel. Thats the only way at the moment. Anyhow, not all functions work in New Teams, so I use both versions.

I got the button back! @Dean-21